Now that June is just around the corner, summer is almost here and Chicago is alive again, it’s getting tougher to stay focused during the week. Congratulations on making it to Friday – you rock!
[Photo from the lovely Megan of Sparkles & Sprinkles]
Here are a few posts from fellow Chicago bloggers, specially curated for you before embarking on the weekend:
- Meghan of Lincoln Park Minute featured an interview with an incredible Chicago #girlboss in the PR industry.
- Mark of The Bread and Buddha shared a mouthwatering Italian turkey sausage pasta recipe.
- Rachel of An Eventful Life gives some prime summer reading list suggestions.
- Lauren of Lake Shore Lady made us all want to buy the next sequined dress we can find.. Happy belated birthday, Lauren!
- Alex of Gilt and Gall crafted the best summer playlist to jam out to – I mean, it is Friday after all.
Now go soak in some rays and enjoy the last few days of May!