image via Pinterest
Horray Friday! AND Chicago is supposed to be on the warmer side today! This week’s Friday Five was hand picked by Samantha of Gold Coast Girl and here’s what she’s loving this week.
- Stephanie from Glitterary revealed her Oscar Red Carpet 2014 picks. I love them all, but my personal fave had to be Kate Hudson. She looked absolutely flawless in her Versace
- Megan from Stylish and Scatterbrained and Shaheen from Lows to Luxe both featured fabulous faux fur coats. I am loving this trend and with winter never leaving Chicago, it is good to know there are stylish options out there to keep us warm.
- Maya from Charmingly Styled did a post on anti-aging products. I am always on the hunt for a good eye cream and thanks to Maya’s picks, I have a few new options to try! I am all about the Radical Skincare Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads.
- Regan from Up Close & Tasty featured 6 Mardi Gras Cocktails that you must drink on Fat Tuesday. The Bloody Mary aka The Michelada sounds delish!
- Lauren from Lion + Maven posted pictures from a summer trip to Santorini, Greece. The crystal blue waters and greek salads both look amazing!
Here are our events for the next week:
- Peggy from Hallways are my Runways // The Chop Shop in Wicker Park Warehouse Sale featuring TWELVE area boutiques // Mar. 8-9 from 11-5
- WCBCHH (happy hour) at The Library Bar // Mar. 12, 6:30-8:30
- Nicole from Cedar and Rush// Party at Bloomingdales // Mar. 13, 6-8
p.s. You can always check our sidebar >>> for the list of the latest events.
And did you hear that we are going to Go Blog Social in April? WCBC co-founder Kit Graham and member Nicole Regan are both speaking, and several WCBC members are attending! Want in on the fun? Enter for a chance to win yourself a ticket!! Hurry! The giveaway ends on Sunday!
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 7 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning. Can’t wait to see what posts our members are loving!