Happy Friday Y’all; I’m Dāsha! Over at Windy City Wardrobe I blog about my style, life and Chicago events. My week got off to a great start at Teen Vogue + Allie’s Back To School Party. So, let’s end our week on another positive note with the Friday Five roundup.
1. Who doesn’t want a killer resume? Meghan posted a step-by-step guide on Lincoln Park Minute that will whip your resume and cover letter into shape. Thanks Meghan!
2. As summer comes to an end I start to cook and bake more, so I was super excited when I stumbled across Lindsey’s recipe for Vanilla Apple Chai Cupcakes. Get the recipe on Butter & Type and try it with me.
3. If you’re unsure how to dress for these chilly mornings and warm afternoons, head over to Fairly Yours for some style tips from Annelise. I adore the emerald pants she debuted this week.
4. Can you ever really have enough jewelry storage? I don’t think so, but before you consider investing in more storage visit South of Yankee and try Amanda’s DIY project.
5. It takes team work to make the dream work, so Natali built a tribe around her as she took on Chicago’s triple triathlon challenge. Her recap on The Race That Never Ends was so inspiring. You go girl!
If you’re interested in following along you can find me on Instagram
Photo courtesy of M.G. Guyton of The Deep End Review