image via Confetti Sunshine on Pinterest
I’m Monica, the blogger behind Caravan of Style. I love sequin, gold and creating an ultimate disco dance mix for those solo dance parties. I’m excited to share this weeks Friday Five post with all of you. It was difficult to pick just five of my favorite posts of the week, but here they are:
- I’ve always been extremely jealous of those super crafty/DIY bloggers that can create just about anything you can think of. This week Lindsay from The Garden Apt featured her home office, 90% of the furniture and décor was made by her two hands – amazing!
- Orchid may be the color of the year, but it’s clear that MINT is on everyone’s mind for spring. From Rachel’s cute peplum top to Sara’s round up of mint colored items, I guarantee you’ll be seeing this color a lot this year.
- With my busy schedule I rarely take the time to enjoy a relaxing bath, however after reading Laurie’s post on her nightly bath time ritual, I’ll be making bath time a priority in my life.
- I live by my slow cooker and I’m constantly looking for new recipes to add to my rotation. This week Anne shared what looks to be a delicious Bacon & Corn Potato Chowder recipe that I can’t wait to try out this weekend!
- During the warmer months I live in floral dresses, however I’m looking to add something new to my wardrobe. This week Shaheen wore an amazing white lace shift dress that needs to magically make it’s way into my closet a.s.a.p!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Here are our events for the next week:
- Martinis with Megan! // Mar. 21, 6-9
- Madewell with Ashlei of Kinks are the New Pink // Mar. 23, 11-3 (Oakbrook Shopping Center)
- Atlas Performance Fitness Event // Mar. 23, 2-3:25
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 7 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning. Can’t wait to see what posts our members are loving!