image via Erin Bassett on Instagram
I’m Julie from The Splendid Guide. I share my thoughts on shopping, fashion, beauty, food, and everything in between! I am so pumped it’s Friday because it’s seriously felt like the longest short week. These are my Friday Five that have gotten me through this week!
- First and foremost, I loved Maya from Charmingly Styled’s post on #realbloggerbeauty. On June 16th, Maya has invited any blogger to share an issue, struggle, or charity that means something to them. It’s all about being honest and sharing something real. I can’t wait to read some of these stories!
- Although I’m not a puppy parent, I love reading Alexa from Lexalicous’s post on her new ADORABLE puppy, Dory. Read more about her life in Puppy Parenthood.
- Jess from The Golden Girl shared this week a few ways to top Crostini for an easy entertaining idea. These would make great appetizers when hosting a dinner party al fresco this summer!
- With Wedding Season officially on it’s way, we are all in need of ideas for what to wear to a wedding. Shelby from See Shell shared a few ideas of what to wear including a jumpsuit – fun!
- Did someone say donuts? I am not one to turn away a donut and this recipe for Chocolate Glazed Donuts from Peter at Feed Your Soul Too looks amazing.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend enjoying the beautiful Chicago weather!
By: Julie, The Splendid Guide | Instagram | Twitter
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 5 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning. We love to see what posts our members are loving!