image via Erin Bassett on Instagram
I’m Julie from The Splendid Guide. I share my thoughts on shopping, fashion, beauty, food, and everything in between! I am so pumped it’s Friday because it’s seriously felt like the longest short week. These are my Friday Five that have gotten me through this week!
- First and foremost, I loved Maya from Charmingly Styled’s post on #realbloggerbeauty. On June 16th, Maya has invited any blogger to share an issue, struggle, or charity that means something to them. It’s all about being honest and sharing something real. I can’t wait to read some of these stories!
- Although I’m not a puppy parent, I love reading Alexa from Lexalicous’s post on her new ADORABLE puppy, Dory. Read more about her life in Puppy Parenthood.
- Jess from The Golden Girl shared this week a few ways to top Crostini for an easy entertaining idea. These would make great appetizers when hosting a dinner party al fresco this summer!
- With Wedding Season officially on it’s way, we are all in need of ideas for what to wear to a wedding. Shelby from See Shell shared a few ideas of what to wear including a jumpsuit – fun!
- Did someone say donuts? I am not one to turn away a donut and this recipe for Chocolate Glazed Donuts from Peter at Feed Your Soul Too looks amazing.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend enjoying the beautiful Chicago weather!
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at email@example.com. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 5 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning. We love to see what posts our members are loving!