Hello, I’m Katherine, fashion, food, style and DIY lover! Oh, and I blog over at Engineering In Style. Yes, I really am an engineer. When I’m not at work, you’ll find me out running on the lake, experimenting in the kitchen, and making the most out of any reason to dress up (or no reason at all)!
Chicago has some of the best bloggers! (I’m not at all biased…) It’s hard to pick ONLY five posts, but here are some of my favorites from this week:
- Cait from Pretty and Fun did a round up of Maxi Dresses under $50! Maxi dresses are the best for unpredictable, windy, Chicago summers. I’m wearing one right now.
- While we’re on Maxis…a Maxi skort? I didn’t even know they existed!! Check out this outfit post by Larz of Livin Like Larz.
- Rachel from An Eventful Life showed off the sneaker and dress trend this week. Plus, the sneakers are mint. Love. Let’s keep this trend around, okay?
- Boozy Watermelon Granita. Enough said. Thanks Katie from Live Half Full.
- Sara from Project Soiree rounded up 5 accessories for Lollapalooza. Great for last minute shoppers like me.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
We’ve had quite a few new members join since our last Friday Five (a bit of summer vacation mode over here at WCBC). So, if you’re interested in curating a Friday Five shoot us an email! AND we’ve got a *new* Instagram Account Takeover program so again, send us an email if you’re interested in participating!
As always, upcoming events are in the sidebar. So be sure to check back often!