Happy Friday, Windy City Bloggers! I’m Megan, blogger of all things shiny and sweet over at Sparkles & Sprinkles. The warmer weather is winding down, but the weekend is heating up! Kick off your weekend reading some of my favorite posts from the week. Enjoy!
- I have a major sweet tooth and these Butterscotch Apple Bars from Grandbaby Cakes has me drooling at my computer screen. Looks like I’ll be doing some baking this weekend!
- Nothing like a good sweater round up with the temperatures starting to drop. Loving this selection by Adrian James of this season’s best sweaters.
- Good friends and treats make for the perfect coffee date! Love this post by Jess from Golden Girl.
- A midi dress and a floppy hat? Shaheen is killing it in this fashion post on Lows to Luxe.
- Nothing says the holidays, like a good gift guide. Thanks to The Fox and She, I know what I’m getting the hostess at my next dinner party.
Hope everyone has a fun weekend filled with a few too many happy hoursJ
Photo credit: http://www.ecojot.com/index.php