TGIF. Was it a long week for anyone else? It doesn’t help that we got another large heaping of snow and cold weather either. I’m so ready for a relaxing weekend, brunch and cuddle time with my pup.
Besides the cold, we had a great week! Thanks to everyone who came out and joined us at Jimmy for happy hour on Tuesday. As always, I love getting to talk with everyone and getting to meet all of you in person! Here’s a recap of some of my favorite member posts from this week!
- Lenka of Healthy Fit Goddess wrote a post this week on juice cleanses. And since I’m doing a bit of a cleanse myself, I was intrigued. It’s always something I’ve wanted to try, but been a little nervous to take the plunge. I think I’ll try it now though! Thanks for the extra kick of motivation Lenka! P.S. It was Lenka’s birthday yesterday, happy birthday girl!
- Beth of Chic & Glamorous shared some gorgeous and unique jewelry on her blog today and I’m so glad she did! I’m obsessed with this new-to-me brand, Lionette by Noa Sade and can’t wait to get my hands on a pair!
- Lauren of The Chicago Lifestyle dished on some tasty restaurants that have extended their special restaurant week menus until mid to late February, yes please! She also reminded me that I need to try Nico Osteria very very soon!
- Arin of Heart of Chic shares five things to try this month. All are attainable and should add some extra joy to everyday life! Fresh flowers is definitely number one on my list.
- Gia of DressUp Files shared a stylish post on crop top looks for black tie events. I can’t say I’ve tried the crop top look, but my are these gorgeous! She also styled a black tie look that’d be perfect for our upcoming Oscars Party!
Events You Need to Check out
WCBC Oscars Party We’re so excited about this event we’re hosting with Crossing Tavern, we hope you’ll join!
Pasta Puttana Pasta-Making Class
Pre-Valentine’s Soiree with Stylish & Scatterbrained
Gap Styld.By Event with Hallways are my Runways