Happy Friday everyone! I’m Lauren from Lake Shore Lady – and if you don’t know me, swing by my fun little blog for step by step recipes, personal outfits, shopping tips and other inspirations. Here are a few other bloggers that I’ve been lovin’ this week!
1) Maria from The Style Letters is expecting her first child and she announced it in the cutest possible way. Congrats to the adorable Mama to be!! I’m so thrilled for you!
2) Regan from Up Close & Tasty brought her gorgeous photography skills to Pearl Tavern and now I can’t stop thinking about those oysters… and maybe some cocktails and a lobster roll while we’re at it? Who’s in?
3) Mulled wine in an apple?! Sassy Eats might be a genius.
4) I loved the easy pattern mixing on Sparkles and Sprinkles this week. I’ll take Megan’s striped dress, plaid scarf and long legs, please.
5) For those of us who couldn’t make it to the WCBC event at Sprinkles, Pleasantly Petite recapped the fun on their blog! I also appreciate Brittani’s use of not 1, not 2, but 5 signature sprinkles. A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.