Pop the Champagne bloggers, it’s Friday!! Hi there! My name is Brittany Townsley McCollum (Excuse the three names, I just got married!) and I’m the founder of The F Bombs, a fashion and lifestyle blog here in Chicago. I believe sparkles are the new black and a good lipstick is key to completing any outfit so stop on by either Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and join in on the sparkly fun!
There were so many amazing blog posts this week and it’s so hard to pick five but here we go!
- First lets talk fashion. I have been DYING to purchase a plaid poncho and now after seeing how fabulous Dasha of Windy City Wardrobe looks in this beautiful red one, I think I’m going to have to bite the bullet! She’s also talking about the love-hate relationship we all have for Target! #TheStruggleIsReal
- Although I am lucky enough to have an amazing job, I always love to read about how I can be a better interviewer. I always find that these tips translate to more than just interviewing for a job and I love the three categories Katherine of Engineering in Style writes about.
- Kelsey and Erica of Sequins are a Girl’s Best Friend are always so on point with their outfits and this week they were all about camel. I’m loving the skirt on Erica and how she pairs it with a light blue vest and that jacket Kelsey is wearing is fantastic! Can I borrow your outfits gals?!
- It’s so easy to get caught up in the hussle and bussle of the week and I love this post from Amanda of South of Yankee about finding your zen. This week has been a crazy one so I plan on listening to a few of her tips and relaxing a bit!
- I’m always looking for new recipes and I LOVE that I came across this warm mushroom sandwich recipe from Diana of The Veggie Next Door. Mushrooms are pretty much my favorite food and sandwiches in my mind are a food group so I cannot wait to give this a try this weekend! YUM!!
And just a shameless plug. The company I work for, t+j Designs, has partnered up with the YWCA to design the “We Run the World” tee you see above. 15% of all proceeds go towards the YWCA – a non for profit that is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all – so not only will you look fabulous but you will be helping out a great cause as well!
Here’s to a fabulous weekend filled with colorful cocktails, lots of laughs, and of course a great sparkly outfit! 😀
Image via The F Bombs on Instagram