Happy Friday and Happy Spring, friends! It’s Katie from a Little Black Blog, a personal style blog sharing affordable, dashing and classic ways to keep you sparkling no matter the occasion. It’s a source of inspiration to all women interested in their weekly dose of fashion designers, bloggers, lifestyle topics, and style motivation. This week I will be sharing some of my favorite posts through out the week as our Friday Five!
- I’m a big Instagram user and all the amazing images from the “A Quicky with Miss Ricky” event at Virgin Hotel had me dreaming of chicken and waffles this week. Take a look at a delicious recap on Sed Bona. Warning – you will leave the blog hungry!
- Around this time last year, I attended my first blog conference, Go Blog Social in Kansas City. (check your email WCBC is giving away two tickets to members!) While there I connect with one of the co-founders, Kathryn, who also happens to share the same alma matter as me (Go Tigers!). This week on Love Always, Liv, Liv interviewed Kathryn as part of her Leading Lady series. Definitely a series you will want to check out!
- I don’t know about you, but I’m always concerned about what color polish I’m going to wear on my nails next. This week, Jess from The Golden Girl talked about her five favorites of the moment. I can’t wait to try the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish this weekend.
- Spring weather means getting back in to the swing of hitting the ground running… literally. Make sure to stop by RDs Obsessions to enter Rachel’s floral print workout capri giveaway from Albion Fit.
- Last, but never least, Sarah from The Kissing Boothis filling us in on all of the 2015 Spring Trends. Total must read!
Make sure to follow me on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook to see what I’m up to this weekend!