Happy Friday, everyone! Anne here from A Squared, a food-focused lifestyle blog where I share original recipes, restaurant reviews, and travel stories. I’m so excited about sharing my Friday Five with you today!
Do you know what I am even more excited about? This past week! The warm weather, the sunshine, not walking out of the office into a pitch black evening… Daylight savings and Mother Nature were good to us this week. It made me feel happy and productive and reminded me of why we put up with Chicago winters: because the summers are fabulous. And not so far away at this point!
So get out and enjoy the gorgeous spring-like weather this weekend and check out my Friday Five before you sign off for the week:
- I’m always a big fan of Regan’s photography, but I am really loving the honey roasted carrots she featured on Up Close & Tasty this week were so gorgeous. A carrot recipe is so perfect for this spring-like weather and her photos make me want to make/eat them immediately!
- The new Engineering in Style launched this week and it looks fabulous. Congratulations to Katherine on this new chapter for her blog—the design, organization, and photos look amazing!
- I’m loving Jill’s layered look on Hot Pink Style. It’s the perfect outfit for work or play—and for transitioning into this amazing warmer weather.
- Pecan Lodge is officially on my “Must Try” list thanks to Rachel at An Eventful Life. I LOVE barbecue and since my hubby’s family live in Dallas, we will definitely be making a trip during our next visit!
- I love making brunch at home on a lazy weekend. This recipe for greens & sweet potato hash at Dietitian Debbie Dishes looks like the perfect savory, filling, and healthy brunch! Adding this to my springtime weekend brunch rotation, for sure.