Well bloggers – no one signed up for this week’s Friday Five (signup is on the Member Opportunities page) so in honor of daylight savings I’ve put together 5 things to do for Spring Cleaning when it comes to your blog.
- Check all social links, side bar widgets and menu links to make sure they’re working. Style bloggers if you have a “shop” widget or page make sure items are still available or just build a new spring boutique.
- Update your footer / copyright text if needed.
- Review your policies (or write them) and make sure all past sponsored posts meet FTC disclosure standards.
- Update social account page photos with more springy images and check for consistent headshots across all accounts.
- Plan your content because in a few weeks it’ll be light enough after work to get pics taken!
So let yourself sleep in a bit on Sunday, check your smoke detectors and enjoy the fact that spring is almost here!
image via The Budget Decorator via Pottery Barn