Happy Friday, bloggers! We made it! Elise here from Belle Meets World. I don’t know about you, but it’s been a really long week, and I needed a nudge to keep up the good blogging work while balancing the rest of my life. Lucky for me, I’m putting together this week’s Friday Five which gave me plenty of inspiration from my fellow blogging colleagues. Thank you!
- Beth from Running with Sunrise shared her the highlights of her week, including passing her teacher training and getting certified as a Pure Barre teacher. Congratulations! I’m so inspired by Beth’s blog, and boy do I need it this week when I’d rather be drinking wine on a rooftop than working out.
- I’ve been looking for some new restaurants to try this summer, and Kori from The Chicagolite recommended Roka Akor for sushi, which I can’t wait to try! I recently met Kori at the Arlington Park racetrack for a day of horse-racing fun in a VIP blogger suite – it’s always so fun to put a face with the woman behind the blog!
- BreAnna of Crafty Coin shared 6 Healthy and Budget Friendly Snack Ideas, which I loved because I’m trying to save money by preparing and carrying my food with me lately.
- I’m drooling over Amanda’s color block outfit on South of Yankee! She looks perfectly ready for summer in this get-up. I also met Amanda at the same horse-racing event where I met Kori, and we were so psyched to take a little picture of us both wearing our fabulous hats and racetrack fashion.
- And finally, Daniela from The Acne Whisperer blog helped to explain different moisturizers and the importance of SPF for day and rejuvenating ingredients for night. I’ve struggled with my skin for years, and I’m so happy to have found this blog!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of both productivity and relaxation!