Hello my fellow lovely Windy City bloggers!
TGIF am I right?! It’s Sammi Saliba from The Ambitious Life of a City Girl here and let me tell you…this week has been filled with lots of working and lack of sleep, but thankfully I’ve had some time to catch up with some awesome blogs in my free time. This was such a great week to do the Friday Five, because there was such amazing content out there from some creative girls!
- I’ve been on a healthy eating + lifestyle obsession lately, so it’s perfect that one of my great friends, Molly Tullis of Haute Tempered and a member of her team recently posted a homemade almond milk recipe. I love trying out new recipes for myself at home and I am not a big fan of cow’s milk so I am extremely excited to try it!
- I’m a huge fan of styling summer outfits with loads of color. So I absolutely adore Livin’ Like Larz’s recent post about how color is a great way to show your personality not just through fashion, but things such as food and music as well.
- An avid reader of Sportsanista’s blog (we both have common passions for sports and fashion), I instantly fell in love with the dress she wore to a wedding in a post from this week. Such a fun pop of color, and I love the clutch and pumps she paired it with. This lady never seems to disappoint with her style!
- I love chocolate and I love cookies (but really, who doesn’t?!), so when I saw these Kahlua Chocolate Crinkle Cookies from Butter & Type I couldn’t help but print out the recipe. Remember that healthy obsession I mentioned above? Well yeah…cookies don’t count. Especially not these ones.
- Lastly but most definitely not least, Kristen from Chic Little Secret shared her Spring/Summer Skin Care routine and it has some great tips worth reading! I know that personally my skin is pretty sensitive to changes in weather, so I will definitely be checking out all of her recommendations for myself!
Until next time lovelies! Have a sunny and warm weekend!
The Ambitious Life of a City Girl