Hello WCBC – and Happy Fri-YAY! I’m Molly Tullis, the lady behind the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog Haute Tempered. If we haven’t connected before, drop me a line! I’d love to chat. Can you believe the heat wave that we’re having? I’ve got all of my fall wardrobe on stand-by for the moment. As you gear yourself up for another trip to rooftop pools and Oak Street Beach this weekend, take a moment to see what other WCBC bloggers have been up to!
- Because we’re having such a hot September, Big City Blonde’s Mischaela Advani has compiled the perfect summer office wardrobe. Which at this rate, will take you well into September!
- I’m obsessed with all things bright and beautiful – and Samantha Saliba of the Ambitious Life of a City Girl has come out with the most adorable review on perfectly pretty purple lips. Say that ten times fast.
- While I’m ready to break out my autumn wardrobe, C.J. from Toe That Line isn’t! However, as we cooled off for a brief moment last week, she came out with this incredible autumn black-on-black ensemble. Really, C.J? With a look like that, you HAVE to be ready for fall. #KillingIt
- I’m all about style inspiration, and Fanny M. from La Free Caine posted this incredible minimalist, casual look that I had to share with all of you! Check out those gold shoes.
- Finally, anyone knows a good round of shopping cardio works up an appetite. Check out Lauren Folkmann’s (of Lion + Maven) review on the Lyfe Kitchen in downtown Chicago. You’ve still got time to hit up their patio!
Enjoy your long weekend, Chi bloggers! Step away from the WordPress and enjoy it a little – I promise, it won’t hurt.