Happy Friday all! Though this week was a short one, it sure felt longer than ever – anyone else with me on this?
Over at Adrian James, I blog about anything my heart desires – most commonly consisting of style, food, fitness & general lifestyle. My big passion is health & wellness – I just quit my full-time job to focus on getting my Master’s in Nutritional Science! Needless to say, you can expect more health-centric content coming your way.
As we dive into the limbo weekend between the “end of summer” & the beginning of fall, take a second and check out some blogs in our community that may be new to you. After that, go sit on a patio & chill because in a few months, that will seem like just a far-fetched dream.
- Brett from Her Tasty Life captured my foodie heart with her Restaurant Roundup Roundup. Next stop: The Local Chicago.
- How amazing is Annie’s shift dress? With the nude heels. Perfect!
- I’m a sucker for lists & Nicole’s is spot on. Grabbing watermelon beer now.
- Lauren’s post about failure & self-compassion is a good one. Seriously though I’m not sure ANYONE should call 13 miles a failure. You rock girl!
- The end of summer doesn’t mean slacking on your fitness goals. Jeana’s got a great ab routine to keep your core in check.