Happy Friday WCBC! I hope you all have exciting plans for this weekend – even if exciting means sweatpants and naps after a crazy week. I’m Rachel from Wayfaring Rachel, a travel and lifestyle blog. I’m new to the Chicago area, but loving the city already! Other things I love: exploring new places, giant cups of coffee, sunshine, yoga, healthy living, animal rescue, and great bourbon.
Here are five of my favorite posts from our ridiculously talented group this week:
1. Sheena from Sheena in The City tackled San Francisco in less than 24 hours! I’m running off to Philadelphia for the weekend, so I definitely got some whirlwind tour inspiration for my own trip.
2. I can always count on Michelle from The Native Stilo to give me outfit inspiration, and her red poncho styling was no exception. Any girl that can make staying warm in Chicago look chic is one to follow!
3. Raise your hand if you don’t get enough sleep. Everyone? Me too. Jeana from A Sweat Life served up a great reminder on just how important sleep is to your overall health – and ability to function like the fabulous Chicago blogger you are. My mission for next week: fewer giant coffees, more shuteye.
4. ‘Tis the season for tailgates, holidays, and maybe a few weddings – meaning many of us will find ourselves back on past home turf. Alex-Anna shared some adorable pictures of her visit to Oxford, and advice on how to make the most of your own visit back home.
5. Runway beauty doesn’t always translate well to real life, but Molly over at Haute Tempered shared a gorgeous tutorial for Dolce & Gabbana’s look from their Spring/Summer show in Milan. Can’t wait to give this one a try!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Please feel free to say hi anytime!
Photo courtesy of Michael Martire