Happy Friday, everyone! I’m Jennie from Sincerely, Jennie and am excited to be hosting today’s Friday Five. I blog about life in the Second City as a 20-something, and my topics include style, beauty, DIY and Chicagoland events. Lately I’ve been all about keeping warm while having fun and I’ve rounded up a great list of ideas to do so from fellow bloggers.
- You can look great even in the cold. All you need to do is add tights to Engineering In Style’s romantic, girly look.
- Feeling lucky? Visit By Brittani Lauren to enter to win a 21.5” iMac or Kate Spade handbag. I could find a place for both in my apartment!
- If your New Year’s Resolution involves working out, SuzyLyfe’s tips for new runners and fitness fanatics are perfect to help you feel confident and stay on track.
- Take a virtual trip to somewhere warmer with Curiosity & a Carry On’s guide to Barcelona.
- Throw on a liquor blanket with The Kissing Booth Blog’s original Grapefruit Bourbon Punch recipe.
image via Jennie’s Instagram