It’s Friday! Friday! Happy Friday all! My name’s Nicole and you can find me either contributing to brit.co or posting on my lifestyle blog, Midwest Love Fest, which covers everything from food and fitness to DIYs and décor.
But enough about me — Thanksgiving is around the corner and it’s getting cold out on those Chicago streets (anyone else hear about snow coming our way this Saturday!?), so let’s warm up with some toasty posts.
- Learn how to style a cozy cape for every temperature with these tips from Sincerely Jennie.
- If you’re attending any holiday party, it’s always nice to bring a little present. But it’s especially nice when that present is under $60! Check out this gift guide from Marvelous In The Midwest.
- Foxtail + Moss round up of 4 must-bake pies that we all need to try this Thanksgiving.
- 100% yes to Katherine’s go-to #OOTD for fall.
- Finally, if you missed Social Media Week Chicago, never fear. The ladies at Sisters Marie recap their top 10 takeaways.
Have a good one!