Hello! I’m Lisa of the Chicago lifestyle blog Thriftista and the digital nomad newbie blog WorkTravelTech. I’m so happy to be hosting this week’s Friday Five! You can also find me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
I don’t know about you, but what with the biting cold and random snow, I’m all about cocooning and improving my home + me. Luckily I’ve found some amazing inspiration.
- We’re lucky to be (mostly) missing the big snowstorm out east, but I’m still crushing on Chicago Food Girl’s adorable new hat.
- Chilly weather means comfort food, and I really must try this recommendation from Paige Mariah: Peach’s. Brunch is always on my to do list.
- But if I’m going to cocoon, there is a ridiculous amount of inspiration in The Neo-Traditionalist’s post on the Andy Spade auction. Suddenly my home feels very dull…
- Of course, I’m motivated by all the red and pink of Valentine’s Day that I see everywhere! I love Curvatude’s DIY inspired by Jonathan Adler’s latest designs on her latest post.
- Last but not least, the Hungary Buddha’s peanut butter hob nobs look delectable and very doable. I just need to make sure I’ve got all the ingredients!