image via Pinterest
Happy Friday Everyone! This week we have our very first member curated Friday Five! We have handed over the picks to Sara of Project Soiree (she is also Marketing Manager at WhatRUWearing. Here’s what she’s loving from members at the moment:
- Nicole from Cedar and Rush featured Monica from Caravan of Style in a fun “local love” feature at Southport Grocery & Cafe. The grown-up pop tarts are to die for…
- Rachel from An Eventful Life launched An Eventful Life Shop this week! These custom embossed cocktail napkins are perfect for any party. Cheers!
- Laurie from 312 Beauty did a post on Beach Beauty Essentials that has me dreaming of warmer weather. Summer can’t come soon enough!
- Johanna from 101 Things I Love has all the essentials for throwing an award winning Oscar Party this Sunday. BTW: WCBC is hosting a Red Carpet and Oscars Party on Sunday – we’d love to see you there!
- Jennifer from Honey & Birch posted a delicious recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup (with a vegetarian option) to get us through the polar vortex.
ATTN MEMBERS: We hope to see you soon at WCBC Red Carpet & Oscars Party // Mar. 2, starts at 5, and DavidsTea // Mar. 4, 6-8! You can always check our sidebar >>> for the list of the latest events.
And did you hear that we are going to Go Blog Social in April? WCBC co-founder Kit Graham and member Nicole Regan are both speaking, and several WCBC members are attending! Want in on the fun? Enter for a chance to win yourself a ticket!!
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at email@example.com. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 7 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning! Can’t wait to see what posts our members are loving!