Hello Windy City Bloggers! It’s the end of the week and here we are again, Friday! This weekend we are celebrating Valentine’s Day, so whether you are hanging out with your s/o, your girlfriends, or kids and pets, love is in the air! I’m Deanna and I blog over at Chi City Mom, a lifestyle blog. I’m a Social Worker by day, blogger by night, and most importantly a mother and wife all around enjoying the best there is here in the Windy City. Hope you enjoy this Friday Five post on this rather cold day!
- I made this buffalo chicken dip from Jenny’s blog this past Super Bowl Sunday and it was AMAZING! Make this asap!
- Katie recently posted how she was able to experience a gluten free meal at Untitled Supper Club which houses 550 different types of Whiskeys! Check it out!
- Zahra from Love Zahra posted this camel body suit and wide leg pants ensemble that can definitely be worn if you are planning to head out to dinner this Valentine’s Day- love!
- Maddy from Chicago Cheap Ass wrote a post about delicious Italian wines that don’t have to be expensive which is perfect if you are planning to do a Valentine’s Day in.
- But if you are planning to head out for Valentine’s Day and need ideas, Michelle from the Native Stilo’s post about places for the perfect Valentine’s Day date has you covered.
Have a good weekend!
Chi City Mom
Facebook Instagram Twitter