image via Glitterary
Hard to believe it is the last weekend of March is here! Next weekend several Windy City Bloggers are headed to Go Blog Social in KC and Kit and I can’t wait to share what we learn with you! Ahead of the weekend here are the posts from the past week that have really stuck out:
- Kel & Kate were featured on Lux and Concord talking about Spring Style and working as blog partners!
- Laurie of 312 Beauty featured soft hued eye shadows paired with a pastel and smoke J.Crew Linen Scarf T. The combination put me in the perfect mood for spring!
- Stephanie of Glitterary featured a sunset shoot with an sleek but relaxed outfit from Peruvian Connection.
- Peter of Feed Your Soul Too shared a recipe for a flourless cake. It looks completely decadent and I think I’ll make it for a special someone’s birthday next week!
- Johanna of 101 Things I Love compiled a selection of silver accessories that are a spot on for spring pairings! I’m loving the look of silver with pastel pinks, greens and blues!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! And, Go Dayton Flyers!!
Here are our events for the next week:
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at email@example.com. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 7 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning. Can’t wait to see what posts our members are loving!