image via Erin B on Instagram [@ebdaily]
My name is Dana (middle name = Ivy) and I am a first grade teacher by day and blogger for I Adore What I Love by night! I’m a Chicago-lifer, self-admitted shopping addict, foodie and technology nerd. Oh and I love all things minty flavored :] I don’t know about you but I am super excited that today is Friday! It was a busy week but of course I was able to fit in some time to catch up on all my favorite blogs and I’m honored that I get to share my top 5 posts with you! Check them out below:
- I, like many, are obsessed with the chambray trend. I even wore my fave chambray shirt to work this week. Laurie of 312 Beauty shows you other ways to work this chic, soft denim fabric into your wardrobe. Love!
- Sunglasses are my weakness. Always have been and always will be. I can’t remember a time when I was never not looking for a cool pair of new sunnies. Even though I just bought my fave green flash Ray-Bans only 3 months ago, Samantha from Gold Coast Girl posted a ton that only leave me wanting more.
- Kit from The Kittchen made my mouth water with her “Pizza with an Egg on Top” – ummm, yes, you heard me right… an egg on top of PIZZA!!!! This combo makes me want to lick the screen. Wait, did I just admit that out loud?
- I discovered Glitterary through the Windy City Blog Co and OMG – obsessed with Steph’s style! Especially this recent outfit post entitled “Soft Edge“… I would totally rock it myself!
- Recently, I’ve started following all these clean eating gurus on Instagram. I’ve also made lots of smoothies lately, which probably has something to do with my new insta-friends. Jeana from FabFitChicago shared a delish looking creamy green smoothie (made with an avocado!) that I obviously had to try and let me tell you, it was amazing!
Here are our events for the next week:
- Blaze Pizza Event // Apr. 9, 6:30-8:30
- The View From 5 ft. 2 x Madewell Spring Shopping // Apr. 10, 6-8 pm
- A Charitable Confection // Apr. 25, 6pm
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at email@example.com. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 7 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning. Can’t wait to see what posts our members are loving!