I’m Lauren, one half of FOXTAIL + MOSS. I adore long wandering road trips, thrift store exploring, vinyl collecting, impromptu dance parties, and late night bike rides. I’ve been known to throw a pretty mean dinner party and spend an embarrassing amount of time drinking way to much coffee and obsessively rearranging all the furniture in my apartment. When I’m not busy with all that, I’m blogging (with my darling friend, Claire, who made the Whiskey Cheesecake pictured above) about DIY projects, yummy recipes, vintage style, and entertaining in a beautiful and simple way, while keeping sustainability in mind.
Now on to the amazing Friday Five that I have put together for you this week! It was seriously a challenge to narrow my options down to just five, but here they are in no particular order:
- I’ve been loving The Garden Apt’s clever style series, Wearing Lit. But this week’s post definitely takes the cake! Lindsay put together an impeccable collection of wardrobe essentials inspired by Game of Thrones and it made my nerdy girl heart so happy!
- Over on Pretty and Fun, Cait talked about creating a perfect and personal gallery wall. I’m constantly struggling with the ever growing art collection hanging above my sofa and her tips on getting it just right were oh so helpful!
- Samantha & Bri of PS Truly Yours put together a little Hump Day inspiration every Wednesday that is sure to pull you out of your mid week slump. This week was all about, crystals and minerals and I was gaga!
- IMajor-babe Ashlei from Kinks are the New Pink is just. so. stylish. She rocks bold outfits that seemingly come together effortlessly and just look like so much fun to wear! This week she dished on ways to wear a crop top (and wear it well)
- I’m in the midst of planning a trip to the Pacific Northwest and Portland is a definite stop on the places I want to see. Jess of The Golden Girl shared a list of don’t miss restaurants, bars, and shops from her travels out that way. Thanks, Jess! Can’t wait to check them out
Friday Five By: Lauren, FOXTAIL + MOSS | Instagram | Twitter
Ps. FOXTAIL + MOSS is kicking off the weekend with a flat-out amazing giveaway from wild child free spirited sustainable handbag designer Bird Trouble. One lucky reader will win a one-of-a-kind clutch made from repurposed and upcycled textiles and materials. Make sure to get your entry in!
Here are our upcoming events:
- WRUW at Comfort Me Boutique // Apr. 15, 6-8 pm
- Cocktails & Conversation w Catfish and Caviar // Apr. 17, 7:30 pm
- Bingo @ the Public Hotel // Apr. 23, 6-9 pm
- A Charitable Confection // Apr. 25, 6pm
And, as always we’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap // email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 7 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning.
have an awesome weekend bloggers!!!