image via The Golden Girl
It’s Friday! Let’s Party!
Hello lovelies! My name is Brittany Townsley and I am the fashion and lifestyle blogger behind The F Bombs. In addition to my love for blogging, I LOVE music, specifically country, so in preparation of the weekend, I have been playing a lot of country party music in the office. So, please, sit back, relax, put on Eric Paslay’s song “Friday Night” and check out my top five posts from this week and have a fabulous weekend!
- First and foremost, let’s talk party. Next week. Maya of Charmingly Styled and a few of her fellow blogger buddies will be hosting THE party of the spring/summer at Kate Spade on Oak Street! HELLO! Click on the link, RSVP, and I’ll see you there! I’ll be the one in the rented Kate Spade dress from Rent the Runway.
- After all that partying you will need to eat right? Take a look at these super yummy Chicken Burgers with Rosemary Garlic Mayo from Megan of Sassy Easts. First of all, she makes them healthy by substituting the mayo with yogurt and second of all, she is going to make me a hit with my fiancé! He’s the cook of the family, so I plan to wow him this weekend with this delicious meal!
- Ok, I have to admit, I have a problem when it comes to sales and Samantha of Gold Coast Girl played right into that weakness with her Sweet Savings post! I may have to pick up those Rebecca Minkoff black sandals because really, who can say no to 30% off!?
- After spending on those sales I’m going to have to save some money with my beauty products and I think Caitlin of A Cheeky Fox put a fantastic list together of this summer’s beauty must haves that are…wait for it…under $22!! Can I get an Alleluia!?
- • Since we are all suffering through another cold spring week, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Jess of The Golden Girl’s trip to Washington state wine country! I wish I was there right now tasting the fabulous wine and taking in those beautiful vineyard views! Ps…the blazer she is photographed in is on sale…someone take away my debit card…now!
Enjoy your weekend! Smooches!
By: Brittany, The F-Bombs | Instagram | Twitter
Here are our events for the next week:
- CINQ Summer Kick-Off // May 17, 6-11 pm
- Madewell Oakbrook Center // May 18, 12-3 pm
- Anthropologie Summer Fashion Show // May 22, 5-8 pm
- Kate Spade New York Spring Event // May 22, 6-9 pm
- Fashion on 53rd // May 30, 6-8 pm
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at email@example.com. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 5 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning. We love to see what posts our members are loving!