image via Erin on Instagram/a>
This week our Friday Five has been compiled by Lauren of Lakeshore Lady. Here are her top five posts of the week:
- Erin from Color Me Styled put together the cutest brunch, just in time for Mother’s Day! She also turned my favorite pie (Strawberry Rhubarb) into a sauce. I’m in.
- Monica from Caravan of Style asked Chicago beauty guru, Laurie (312 Beauty), the questions we all want the answers to. Take notes, ladies!
- I love easy and healthy weeknight meals, and this Zucchini Stew by Balanced Babe fits the bill!
- Logan from Sage and Serendipity made bran muffins, but more importantly, she is giving away a Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer! Yes, please!
- I love when Jill of Hot Pink Style actually rocks hot pink because it’s always so good! Her pink coat, floral dress, and metallic heels are spring perfection.
Everyone be sure to call you Mothers on Sunday!!
Here are our events for the next week:
- Buckley K Launch Party // May 12, 6-8:30 pm
- #WCBCHH w Chicago Food Bloggers // May 13, 6:30-8:30 pm
- CINQ Summer Kick-Off // May 17, 6-11 pm
- Anthropologie Summer Fashion Show // May 22, 5-8 pm
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 7 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning. Can’t wait to see what posts our members are loving!