Hi WCBC! I’m Caitlin of Public Lives, Secret Recipes and I’m so excited to be contributing on the Friday Five this week! I don’t consider myself to be one of those gushy romantics who worships Valentine’s Day, but with this year being the first February I’ve had my blog I can’t help but obsess over every red/pink/heart anything (especially to bake with)!
- Ok, I’m seriously obsessed with everything in Arin from Heart of Chic’s accessory list! I mean, that puppy cosmetic case & lip clutch…if only I could use the heart eye emoji in this post to explain my love for this collection!
- If you read my blog you know I don’t create the healthiest recipes… Although I love my sugar, every once in a while I do crave a healthy, homemade meal. Jess from The Golden Girl posted a recipe for pumpkin soup that I can’t wait to try out! (plus she served them in teacups, which receives extra thumbs up in my book)
- Kelly of Kelly In The City braved the scary Sunday storm & looked adorable doing so! Her chic pink sweater & cozy fair isle leggings (not to mention her adorable puppy) actually make me hope for more snow!
- My favorite purchases are of pieces that transition perfectly season to season. Shanna of Celebritized in Chicago featured an outfit in which all pieces do just so! If you didn’t want to go shopping before, this outfit will surely get you out of bed & to the stores!
- I told you I was obsessed with heart shaped anything this February! Ariel Peche featured unconventional gifts on her site, one of which included a heart shaped pizza! Yup, you heart that right! Make sure to check out her site for awesome gift ideas!