Happy Fri-yay lovelies! This is Lena, the fashion and lifestyle blogger behind Feline Creatures. It’s Valentine’s day tomorrow and here to share some love are my favorite posts this week!
- Need an inspiration for date night tomorrow? I’m in love with Nancy of Fancy Nancista’s fun and flirty outfit, and how rad are her heels! Spikes are in babes!
- Who’s watching 50 shades of grey this weekend? Whether or not you’ll be first in line to see the movie, you can’t help but admit that grey is the “IT” color this year! I love Jennifer of Cranberry Tantrums’ oversized grey jumpsuit, 50 shades of cool it is!
- If you’re like me and prefer to chill indoors this weather (can’t blame you, Chiberia isn’t going anywhere soon “sigh”), check out Sara of Project Soiree’s 5 items to keep it cozy at home. And the scribbles on that cup – totally me.
- Need a drink or two to toast TGIF? End your week on a good note at Bohemian House, one of River North’s trendiest dining hotspots. Check out Christina of Chritiques’ review of the restaurant and what are some of the chef’s most recommended dishes.
- Need to ramp up your networking skills? Nicole of Cedar and Rush has some insightful tips on how to connect and stay connected with those you meet at social events and help you bring your best foot forward!