Happy Friday! I’m the Chicago style blogger Baaba behind The Style Agreement. Can you believe we’re almost halfway through summer? It seems like it just started. I’m already working on my fall wardrobe and I’m super excited for the end of Summer sales. As you prepare for the weekend, check out what other Windy City Bloggers have been up to:
- I love a Best of list and Brett from HerTastyLife does not disappoint. She’s curated her favorite places to eat in Chicago and being the brunch girl that I am, I’ll definitely have to check out her picks.
- I’m still working on my beach body (don’t judge, I know summer is almost over) but I’m determined to start running again. Beth at Running With The Sunrise is giving me major inspiration and great tips on what to eat pre & post run.
- If you’re looking for a dose of class, head on over to CFN Daily were Catherine gives news and inspiration for classy ladies. She takes you behind the scenes of people you should know and news that keeps you in the know.
- I love the realness of this post from Brittany at When Wear & Now. As bloggers we often take everything so serious and meticulously post on our blogs and social media, her humorous blooper reel shows you can relax and have fun during a shoot.
- It’s scary how much I love tacos and seeing this post by Karen at Bubbles in Bucktown is not helping my obsession. 3 words. Tomatillo. Avocado. Salsa. Yum!! Will definitely attempt this recipe soon.
Don’t forget to step away from blogging this weekend and enjoy this beautiful Chicago weather we’re having. Enjoy your weekend!