Hello WCBC and Happy Friday! Amanda here from South of Yankee, a blog about my love for city and southern style. It has been a great week in Chicago and it was awesome to meet some fellow bloggers at the Rakuten Marketing event last night! There has been so many great posts out there and here are my Friday Five favorites!
- Kel & Kate kicked off my week in style with the cutest animal print romper! I love how this look can easily transition into fall with a jacket and booties for a night on the town!
- Sealed with a kiss over on The Kissing Booth Blog. Sarah gave us a peak into the Fall Revlon event that helped debut some new fabulous fall colors. Revlon is partnering up with Walgreens to bring some exclusive colors and pricing for the week of August 16th, be sure to check it out!
- Just because summer is on it’s way out, does not mean we should stop keeping it healthy! Katherine over at Engineering In Style shared a super easy & yummy smoothie to try this weekend. If you have a love for coconut water, this one is for you!
- Weekends are for shopping! Maya from Charmingly Styled introduced us to a new boutique opening! Margaret O’Leary will be opening it’s doors this Saturday from 4-8pm in Lincoln Park.
- Butter & Type has your sweet tooth covered with an awesome recipe for Pistachio Cupcakes, perfect for a party! Lindsey is a girl after my own heart turning out some killer treats every week.