Happy Fri-Yay Loves! Brrrrr Chicago you sure are chilly, I hope you all are staying warm. It’s Jessica from The Petite Diaries and what a great way to start our weekend than with my Friday Five!
- I’ll be moving in with boyfriend in April and Paige from Little Nostalgia gave me so much inspiration I could just burst! I recommend you check out her love interior designs and her Etsy shop.
- With the New Year only two weeks under our belt, have you stopped by Sarah’s blog Sarah Scoop she is one of those lifestyle blogs I continually go back to. Her love of all things from fashion to DIY always leaves me feeling happy! Take a tour you won’t be disappointed!
- With my love for men’s fashion, I invite you to stop by Mark’s blog The Windy City Epicurean his clean and unique blog page is breathtaking. He also inspired my boyfriend to incorporate a few looks into his closet, and that my ladies is always a good thing 😉
- Cooking! Not my strongest suit, but Alicia from Kitchen Konfidential is making this easier. Her recipes and secrets are making cooking less scary and a lot more fun! I invite you to stop by a make sure you try her Chicken and Dumplings recipe- one word comes to mind with this dish delicious.
- Trying the whole minimalist chic thing can be overwhelming. Jen from Comfortably Chic is making this change a lot easier. Jen who is a recent import to Chicago, is making her mark with her love for all things fashion and minimalist approach to helping you feel and look your best. I suggest you hop by and be inspired!
Thanks WCBC for having me! And thank YOU for reading! I would be so flattered if you stopped by my blog The Petite Diaries to say hello. Or swing by my instagram page it’s one of my favorite places to be inspired.
Have an amazing weekend! Stay warm & Cozy Windy City Bloggers!