Hello WCBC Community!
I’m Claire Rose Staszak of Centered By Design. My blog is devoted to the two big loves in my life Interior Design + Yoga. You might think they are a strange pair upon first glance, but for me they represent the larger idea of finding personal sanctuary in our everyday lives. We all need a retreat from the hustle and bustle of this ever-connected world. Whether it is on my yoga mat, or designing a beautiful home, both feel like my idea of sanctuary. You can learn a little more about me and see my home here. Here’s what I’m loving this Friday from our fabulous community, cheers to the weekend everyone!
- BreAnna of Crafty Coin gives the best money saving grocery lists and easy healthy recipes. I’m always running out the door, but wanting a fueling and filling breakfast. This 5-minute breakfast does the trick!
- Jill of Hot Pink Style is the cutest CPS teacher (and I know because my husband is one!) I love her rocking this Clover Canyon dress they are one of my favorite brands of the moment and you can rent them at Rent the Runway!
- Full disclosure: Revae of Drink Fashionably made killer specialty cocktails for my 2012 wedding, and I’ve been a fan of hers ever since! I always pop over to her site when I’m in need of a great drink recipe, like this gin and grapefruit cocktail which is one of my favorites.
- Marija (Mary) of Sportsanista has what I’m sure is my dream closet. I love how she’s channeling Annie Hall with this menswear look perfect for fall.
- Lauren and Claire from Foxtail & Moss always know what’s up and curate the coolest local events. I loved their latest post about their favorite podcasts. I’m a big fan of the One Part Plant Podcast, which is #3 on their list.
Enjoy the weekend! Would love to see you on Instagram @centered_by_design