Cheers to the first week of fall! Oh, and happy Friday!
I’m the lady behind the lifestyle blog Sheena & the City, a space where I share my thoughts, advice and introduce you to the amazing people I meet along my journey in the post-grad world. Let’s connect on Instagram or Facebook.
Well, we’ve made it to everyone’s favorite season of the year! Here are a few other favorites for this week’s Friday Five:
(Image via Every Which Way)
- Emilie Bruyere, from Every Which Way shared this classic look with a quick history lesson on black and white fashion.
(Image via Katina Bobina)
- Katina, from Katina Bobina, gave some incredible tips on how to give your bathroom a DIY makeover.
(Image via Sparkles and Sprinkles)
- Megan, from Sparkles and Sprinkles fills our need for pumpkin-flavored everything with a recipe for white chocolate pumpkin cake balls
(Image via Haute Tempered)
- Molly, from Haute Tempered, gave us the holy grail of fashion books you must read if you want to be in the fashion biz.
(Image via South of Yankee)
- And finally, Amanda, from South of Yankee, shared her round up of the perfect shoesto embrace the fall season.