TGIF, Windy City babes!
My name is Caitlin Fox, and I am the beauty blogger behind A Cheeky Fox. I am so beyond jazzed that today is Friday, I could cry, so I’ve decided to round up my fave bloggers’ posts that I can work into my weekend! Here we go…
- Lauren from Lion + Maven wrote a truly inspirational piece on the deep dish pizza from Chicago’s hidden gem, Art of Pizza. Real talk: my boyfriend and I going to eat the shhhhhh out of this pizza tonight. See you there?
- I am a bit of a restaurant n00b. Kit’s informative post on Sosh has me super excited to use this app this weekend and explore new eats around Lakeview (my hood).
- Monica from Caravan of Style created a delicious cocktail called Citrus Breeze with just a few ingredients. I’m thinking of trying her recipe with some San Pellegrino Blood Orange soda!
- Brittany from The F Bombs shows off her Easter brights, and I am seriously considering picking up her rainbow baubles from ILY Couture.
- I need another nail polish like K Fed needs another baby mama, but Angie’s post on Chicago Beauty Report has me dying to pick up Carrie Underwood’s latest collection with Nicole by OPI.
Here are our events for the next week:
- A Charitable Confection // Apr. 25, 6pm
- Peek Kids Boutique Shopping Night w 101 Things I Love // April 30, 6-8 pm
- Spring Party w The Garden Apt // May 2, 6-10 pm
Last piece of business! We’re looking for more members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five recap! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll assign you a week and then we just ask you send it by 7 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning. Can’t wait to see what posts our members are loving!