Happy Friday WCBC! I’m Katie, the lifestyle blogger behind Beneath the Chandelier and Friday could not come fast enough for me this week! It’s time to get this FAB weekend started, so pour your favorite beverage and enjoy my Friday Five.
This weekend, let’s…
- PLAN A DATE: Jahaila of Girl Nesting has put together the perfect inspiration for a Date Night at Home. It’s FREEZING out, so let’s spend a cozy night indoors with our favorite people, mmk?
- EAT SOMETHING TASTY: Looking for a great dinner recipe? Check out Peter from Feed Your Soul Too’s recipe for Chicken Milanese. Classic and delicious! I would pair this with a juicy glass of Arneis and finish with a Hot Cocoa Cookie. Perfection!
- TREAT YOUR SELF: Katie of Pleasantly Petite shares her Beauty Buys: Winter Moisturizers that are the perfect way to start repairing your skin after a long week in the cold. While you’re rehydrating, check out Brittani’s recipe for Caramel Fudge Turtle Cookies!
- ORGANIZE: Let’s Get Organized with Sara of Project Soiree! She’s sharing her chic finds to help us keep it all together and get more done! And finally,
- FIND ADVENTURE: Get inspired by Rose of The Auburn Hare who is going Dogsledding in the High Arctic! Read her getting ready post, then go book your next great adventure!