Hope everyone is doing great! Happy Friday! My name is Daniel, the food blogger behind This is My Take, one of the newest members of WCBC and I’m really excited to finally get the chance to write something directly for you!
My blog is about recipes so today I will give you the top 5 food-related posts I read in the past few weeks, so let’s get started.
- I’m kind of new in the Chicago area so I do appreciate every recommendation I get about all kind of restaurants. Christina is making a positive review of what I think is the next place I’m making reservations for. The place is Oak + Char.
- This weekend I’m determined to find one big juicy watermelon. I just saw an old summer post from Kit that immediately got me in the eye. Recipe’s name is “Watermelon, Balsamic, and Feta Salad”.
- Let me say I just love Kailley’s blog and we all know she likes sweet food, however her latest post looks just stunning and it is not sweet at all! I’m definitely trying this recipe next week for sure! It’s a Caramelized Onion Shakshuka with Crispy Shallots, YUM!
- I’m married to a guy who can eat salmon for breakfast, lunch and dinner which means I’m always looking for new ways to cook it. I’ll try Jocelyn’s recipe this weekend, it’s an Orange Glazed Salmon.
- I’m about to start the third week of this awesome Nutrition course and one of the super-foods we just reviewed is Brussels Sprouts and its big positive effects on health, unfortunately I’m not a big fan of this specific small veggie so I will give Sassy Eats recipe a chance (which btw looks delicious). Recipe’s name is Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries.
Have a great weekend and hope to meet you soon!