Hello my fellow WCBC friends!
I’m pretty pumped to share my Friday Five with everyone, I will say it was so hard to only choose five posts. Everyone created amazing content this week!
- I’m loving the career advice from Kayla over at LoveLucyGirl. Who can not relate to an overflowing inbox of email? With these 4 tips to tackle your inbox you’ll be overwhelmed no more!
- As someone who just moved, I am definitely on the market for any home products, whether if be decor or something to make my life easier, which is why I was excited to see the ten products Katie at Beneath the Chandelier loves the most for her home.
- I’ve been pretty busy lately, so I’ve been doing a lot of grab and go food. When I saw The Hungary Buddha’s Palta Reina my mouth started watering. In layman’s terms, it’s chicken salad in a avocado bowl. What?!?! How amazing does that sound? I’ll have to make this quick meal at home!
- I have not been entirely motivated on the fitness front this week with my busy schedule. I needed some motivation, so when I ran across Lauren’s blog and her tips for running an iron man, I immediately scheduled my next workout class. I don’t plan on running an iron man, but man, the fact that she did is motivation to hit the gym!
- Recently I lost my entire makeup bag. I still don’t know how it happened, but I was super disappointed since I lost my carefully curated collection of beauty supplies that I have built up! It would be pretty expensive so replace, so I have been looking for cheaper alternatives. Luckily I have Laurie at 312 Beauty to help my find low cost alternatives to the beauty counter brands!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did! Let’s hope for some sunshine this weekend!