image via Pinterest
Happy Friday Everyone! We had a taste of spring this week which inspired my “Lunching over LA” image above! I know it is cold again today, and it is going to be cold for a bit more, but it will start to get better soon. It just has to right? To help us get through another chilly Friday, here’s my top five Fresh and Spring-y #windycityblogger updates from the week:
- Lauren of Lakeshore Lady and Emily of Isn’t That Charmingboth unveiled new site designs this week! Spring must be in the air because our members are all itching for updates! Congrats ladies, the blogs look fabulous!
- Samantha & Bri of P.S. Truly Yours did a pastels round-up that would put anyone into spring mode!
- Natalie of Street Smarts: A Learning Process had a few greenery posts to inspire thoughts of Spring. I particularly liked the cacti post!
- Sara from Project Soiree did a round-up of her 5 fave NYFW looks and trends. While you’re on her site, check out her NYFW Street Style top picks too! I can’t wait to ditch the puffy coat and get some stylish coats back in rotation.
- Katie of Live Half Full has featured several other Windy City Bloggers in recent guest posts! Lenka, Katharine, Kit, Erin, and I each shared how we balance our busy lives, how we plan for the week ahead, or how we are changing our outlook on life! It was fun to see these posts go up over the last two weeks, but more fun to have Katie back!
We hope to see you soon at Blogging 101 – Anatomy of a Blog // Feb. 23 2-3, Fur and Ice Shopping Night with [me] Erin of Color Me Styled // Feb. 27 6-8, WCBC Red Carpet & Oscars Party // Mar. 2, starts at 5, and DavidsTea // Mar. 4, 6-8! You can always check our sidebar >>> for the list of the latest events.
And did you hear that we are going to Go Blog Social in April? WCBC members Kit Graham and Nicole Regan are both speaking, and several WCBC members are attending! Want in on the fun? Join us! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for flight and accommodation details.
Last piece of business! We’re looking for members to guest curate the Friday Five going forward! Let us know if you want to do a Friday Five some time soon (as early as next week) and email us at email@example.com. Depending on the interest, we’ll assign members their week and then we just ask you send it by 7 pm on Thursday to go-live the next morning! Can’t wait to see what posts our members are loving!
Have a great weekend everyone! See you soon!