If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably noticed that food has always been an important part of my life. Some of my fondest memories are marked by the meals I’ve shared with others and St. Patrick’s day is no different. I can’t wait to make new memories this weekend, eating corned beef and sharing a pint of green beer with my friends and family. Have a great weekend! Remember, everyone’s Irish on St. Patrick’s day. Have a blast! Instagram: @caillylynne
- It doesn’t get much better than brunch, and this Sunday I can’t wait to check out Cochon Volant for my recovery meal. The Super Green Benedict looks amazing, and I don’t know what this French take on biscuits and gravy is but I want it in my belly.
- Summer is right around the corner and my unhealthy relationship with pizza is putting some stress on my waistline. So if you can make a healthy pizza that is actually tasty, I’m all for it. This Greek Pita “Pizza” is my new best friend.
- Speaking of waistline friendly, I can’t wait to make this Fish Taco Bowl. Great way to avoid the questionable looks I get when I walk in and order Chipotle for the fifth day this week.
- I love tacos, but sometimes I get tired of the same old beef and cheese dance. Luckily I came across this delicious recipe for Asian Inspired Pork Tacos. Woah, talk about flavor packed, and surprisingly not too heavy.
- Like Joey from Friends, I love my jam, so when I came across these jam filled muffins I threw my hands up in the air and thought, why didn’t I think of that?
(image of Guinness Cupcakes – recipe coming soon!)