TGIF, my friends! We’ve made it. I’m Cait, blogger behind Pretty & Fun, a lifestyle blog covering all things pretty and fun. I’m excited to be taking over this week’s Friday Five to show off some of my very favorite blog posts this week from Chicago’s own blog scene.
- As a spinning fanatic, I’m eager to try out Full Psycle’s new Lincoln Park studio and A Sweat Life has the scoop.
- Sweater season is here and I love the look of Kelly in the City‘s slouchy loose-knit cardigan.
- Dark Chocolate S’more Popcorn. Enough said. Monica of Caravan of Style has me drooling.
- I’ve yet to dabble in creme blush but Laurie of 312 Beauty‘s review of Josie Maran’s creamy lip and cheek oil has me very curious.
- Boots? Check. Scarf? Check. Blazer? Check. I’m all about Maya of Charmingly Styled‘s head to toe fall look (even complete with a pumpkin spice latte!)
Have a fabulous weekend and be sure to stop by the blog and say hello.